About this Episode
– How Through Hard Work Jeff Maximized His Potential As A Business Owner (2:30 mark)
– How Jeff’s Team Has Stayed Healthy During The COVID-19 Pandemic (5:00 Mark)
– How Jeff Has Handled Adversity Being A Business Owner (9:32 mark)
– How Jeff “Pays It Forward” To Team Members (12:23 mark)
– You Get Out What You Put Into Your Business (15:45 mark)
I’m Bill Crawford, Owner of Rainmaker For Contractors. RFC began as a passion after owning a Home Improvement Franchise in the Chicagoland area for 15 years. I’ve taken what I’ve learned from being an owner used what has worked – And thrown out what has not. As a result, I’ve created an internet marketing agency focused on helping contractors grow their businesses. An important factor in Rainmaker For Contractor’s current success is predicated on my experience training over 650 employees and setting up and monitoring over 500 waterproofing trade shows.